PADD fic voting open

  • astrogirl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 7:05 AM
      http://www.voyfan.net/contests/

      Just a quick note.

      PADD fic entries are up. go vote : )

      Astrogirl
      astro@...

    • KJ
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 7:29 AM
        becca
        no link to the stories at that page-didnt find it anyway
        http://www.voyfan.net/contests/padd/vote.htm
        hey becca -- my turn to supply the link
        KJ
        astrogirl <astrofic@...> wrote:http://www.voyfan.net/contests/

        Just a quick note.

        PADD fic entries are up. go vote : )

        Astrogirl
        astro@...

        www.geocities.com/janeway2626/ mirror site at http://koffeeklub.net/kj/

        Voyager's final episode left a lot a lot of questions unanswered. Read "Tying The Threads" a group project that brings the whole finale to a more pleasing... resolution

        http://www.koffeeklub.net/threads/tyingthethreads.htm

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1 7:41 AM
          > no link to the stories at that page-didnt find it anyway

          was an oversight.. was fixed a few minutes after I announced.

          hugs
          becca

        • KJ
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1 7:52 AM
            good girl becca-- now even I can find my own story!
            KJ
            astrogirl <astrofic@...> wrote:> no link to the stories at that page-didnt find it anyway