I'm new

  • mara_vaughn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
      I adore every Jane Austen's book and movie adaptation, and I'm glad
      to find a group that respect her as much as I do! Anyway, I just
      wanted to say hi.
      Can anyone tell me what was the name of the girl in Sanditon?
      Thanks

      Mara
    • Ana Kurland
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
        Charlotte?

        --- mara_vaughn@...
        > wrote:
        >I adore every Jane Austen's book and movie adaptation, and I'm glad
        >to find a group that respect her as much as I do! Anyway, I just
        >wanted to say hi.
        >Can anyone tell me what was the name of the girl in Sanditon?
        >Thanks
        >
        >Mara

        ==
        Ana Kurland
        Akur@...

        The net's best dictionaries, almanacs, translation tools, facts of the day, newspapers, encyclopedias, thesaurii, calendars, medical information, geneaology, legal information, religion, magazines, news, sports, weather, and more!
      • Mara Vaughn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
          That's right! Charlotte and Sydney, I had a blank.
          Thanks!

          href="http://www.referencedesk.org>ReferenceDesk.org--The

          href="http://www.ReferenceDesk.org>ReferenceDesk.org</a>

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • Edarcy7@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
            Hi Mara,
                 Welcome to the group.  It has been a bit quiet lately.  Perhaps we
            should have a discussion or a short group read to bring our group back to
            life.  I love all things Jane Austen. Novels as well as movies of the novels.
             I especially enjoy listening to audio book readings of Jane Austen's novels.
             Has anyone else experienced Jane Austen on audio tape?

                              Wanda
          • Caren White
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2001
              We HAVE been a bit quiet. Things were pretty
              lively during our last book discussion, but then
              everyone got distracted! (Myself included!)
              (grin) I look forward to our next group
              discussion -- it really does spur conversation
              among group members. I have not tried listening
              to any of Jane's work on tape -- I'll bet it
              would be wonderful!!

              Fondly,
              ~Caren~

              ***********************

              --- Edarcy7@... wrote:
              > Hi Mara,
              > Welcome to the group. It has been a bit
              > quiet lately. Perhaps we
              > should have a discussion or a short group read
              > to bring our group back to
              > life. I love all things Jane Austen. Novels as
              > well as movies of the novels.
              > I especially enjoy listening to audio book
              > readings of Jane Austen's novels.
              > Has anyone else experienced Jane Austen on
              > audio tape?
              >

              > Wanda

              =====
              Victorian Ladies Tea Society