Jane Austen fanfiction?

  • sarsel@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 11:52 PM
      Hello everyone.

      My name is Kristy, Im an 18 y/o canadian university student who
      adores Jane Austen's humour and writing style as well as the the well
      made film adaptions of her work.

      I've joined this list because I've heard rumours of Jane Austen
      fanfiction existing somewhere and so far I have yet to find any. I'm
      specifically looking for Pride and Predjudice stories that expand on
      Eliza and Darcy's relationship.

      Any help anyone can provide would be appreciated.

      -Kristy
      sarsel@...
      kristye@...

      http://Cleos_Mansion.tripod.com