Hey All

  • Ruthie Meeks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      I have gotten back into reading S&S again and have just fallen in
      love with it all over. So much more of the comedic lines are
      standing out. I guess as your learning increases, so does your
      capacity to understand.

      I wonder how popular Jane Austen was in her time. I would think
      that she would have achieved greater famed if she had written under a
      penname of a man. Does anyone have comments on that?

      Well, I have to hit the grind of studying for classes. HOpe you are
      all enjoying the readings.

      RUthie