Hello

  • kangaru_81@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 18, 2000
      Hello everyone. I am very happy to be a part of a list that reads the works of Jane Austen. I am currently rereading Emma...so I would love to hear input.

      Thanks
    • Ana M Kurland
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 21, 2000
        Not VA, but close by...Burtonsville, MD
        ---
        Ana M. Kurland
        Hispanic Division, Library of Congress
        <akur@...>

        On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:35:52 Lauren wrote:
        >I just wanted to introduce myself to the list. My name is Lauren and I live in Colonial Heights, VA (any other Virginians out there?).
        >
        >I have loved Jane Austen since a friend of mine convinced me to read Sense and Sensibility back in the early 90s. I then promptly forgot about her mostly until I saw A&E's Pride and Prejudice which I loved. I had read P&P before and was impressed with how close to the story it stayed.
        >
        >I just recently watched Emma with Gwenyth Paltrow and enjoyed it very much (this may be blasphemy but I like it better than the A&E version that came out about the same time).
        >
        >What book are we reading now?
        >Lauren

        MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
        http://www.mailcity.com