P&P!!!!

  • Andriana Macres
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 1999
      Hello!!

      Quick question - has anyone read any of the sequels to Pride and Prejudice??
      I know there are at least 4, I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions
      on these.

      Thanks!
      ~ Andriana
    • Kerugma
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 1999
        <<<Quick question - has anyone read any of the sequels
        to Pride and
        Prejudice??
        I know there are at least 4, I was just wondering if
        anyone had any
        opinions
        on these>>>>

        I have read Presumption and I thought it was good-
        Kind of predictable but it had its own twists- It
        focuses on Georgianna- I liked it but then again,
        anything that is decent, entertaining and has a happy
        ending seems to satisfy me- Thats my 2 cents-

        Jill