Just reading...JA comments

  • MaryBeeBzz@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1999
      Just finished reading P&P for the second time...so different from my first
      venture. Now I see so much more of the characterization that Jane put into
      her characters. Lizzy is quite a fascinating anomally when you really think
      about her life, her personality, her responses, etc. And the irony that JA
      sprinkles throughour her conversations. Really fascinating...as Jane herself
      said, "I must confess that I think her as delightful a creature as ever
      appeared in print."

      I have been perusing my new copy of Maggie Lane's _JA's World_. Marvelous
      book! Really informative, gorgeous photos and illustrations, and well put
      together.

      I also just received a package from Toddco of JA stamps. The First Day Issue
      is so colorful, and the Presentation packet is very nice for a gift. Thanks,
      Pat for letting us in on this! My sisters just bought me the P&P2 videos for
      my birthday; how I'll treasure them!

      Thank you all for the wonderful discussions. I so enjoy "listening to all of
      you", even though I may say little.

      Mary Beth �
      A girl from Florida, USA,
      with a very British heart

      "And this is LOVE: that ye walk in obedience to God's commands..." 2 John 6