Jane Austen Trivia List???? Sound like fun, let me know!!!!

  • Erin Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
      HI! I wanted to ask if there would be any interest in a Jane Austen Trivia
      list. I was thinking about starting one.

      I am on a Titanic Trivia list (the ship not the movie) and every week the
      list manager sends out a survey question and everyone tries to answer it
      during the week. Then the next week she sends out the answer and a new
      trivia question.

      I was thinking we could do this for the Jane Austen books and movies. I
      would start it but I would like for there to be contributions of questions
      from ya'll to help me get started. An example might be "What did Mr.
      Rushworth (Maria's suitor) go to get when he left Maria and Henry at the
      gate?" Simple I know but it was the best I could do at the moment.

      Please let me know what you think. As I am a senior in high school I am
      very busy so I will be as consistent as possible but sometimes it may have
      to be late if I do it. It sounded like a lot of fun but I wanted everyone's
      opinions before I actually went to onelist and made it.

      Let me know!

      Erin <><
    • Rachel Farnum
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
        It sounds like a cool idea to me. Let me know if you decide to go
        through with it :)

        -Rachel

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 1999
          Great idea.. I'd love to participate...