British Jane Austen Stamps

  • Austenlady@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hi, everyone.

      Here is the info on the JA stamps. Great Britain 1975, set of 4 Scott
      #754-757, cost is 80 cents, either mint or used. These were issued on the
      200th anniversary of Jane's birth. You can order them from Toddco, Box
      98686, Seattle, WA 98198. There is a $2.00 shipping and handling charge and
      if you wish, I could order sets for those of you who wish them, because I
      will be ordering other things and the s&h would be better with a larger order.

      You can also telephone this co. at 206-824-.8247 or fax them at 206-878-5607.
      I noticed also that there is a First Day Cover @ $1.25, and/or a
      Presentation Pack at $1.80. If you like either or both of these this would
      make your order more economical because of the $2.00 s&h. Let me know if
      this is what you want to do. Have a good day. Pat
    • simplegifts@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 1999
        Dear Pat:
        If you haven't already sent off the order, I would like to order
        with you. I am interested in 4 sets of the Jane Austen stamps and
        probably at least one of the first-day covers and presention packs (Do
        you know anymore about these?) If you'll email me your address i'll be
        glad to drop you a check. Thanks so much, Theresa

        Rest & Be Thankful!