next reading

  • Dbelle1861@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 1999
      Everyone (all 85!):

      Since May has arrived, I would like people to start voting for the book we
      will read for the month of June. With an entire month, I can calculate votes
      and inform ya'll in what the decision was. So far we have read Sense and
      Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, and Mansfield Park. Do we want to do a
      major novel (like Emma) or a smaller work (like Lady Susan)? Let me know at
      Dbelle1861@....

      Happy reading,
      Jill Marie
    • Clarissa Cooke
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 1999
        I vote for Persuasion if you haven't just done it!

        Clarissa

      • Danielle D. Graham
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 1999
          I vote for Persuasion too!

          Danielle

          or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
        • Peace2494@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 1999
            I second the notion for Persuasion!
          • Scubbygal@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 1999
              Hi!
              My name is Kelsea, and I'm new to this list. I'm an avid Pride and Prejudice
              fan, and you can put me down for a fourth vote for Persuasion.
              Looking forward to lots of great chatting,
              -Kelsea
            • Megan McDonald
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 1999
                I, too, am new to this list. Persuasion is one of my top three favorite
                novels of all time. I'd love to be able to ease into participating via a
                work I love so well.

                Megan