hello all!

  • Kristen Gustafson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 1999
      Hi everyone!
      My name is Kristen, and I just joined up.
      I was wondering if Jill Marie, the owner of the list, is the same Jill
      Marie that is on the ClassicLit list? If you are, Hi Jill Marie! If
      not, well, hi anyway!

      What book are you all reading now? I think (from looking at the
      archives) that it is Mansfield Park, but I'm not certain.

      I look forward to talking about Jane with you all, and hope this will be
      fun!
      Talk to you soon!
      -Kristen :)

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 1999

        << I was wondering if Jill Marie, the owner of the list, is the same Jill
        Marie that is on the ClassicLit list? I >>

        Yes that is me. Not very active on that list I am afraid (due to time for
        reading), but I love the conversations.

        Jill Marie