Hey, I found we live in the same city.

  • sinywood05
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      Hey, I found we live in the same city.

      I would like to introduce to you one of the first Mixed-race Personal
      Listings Service you may find on the Internet! Many lonely guys and
      girls join this site and seek hot friends. You can join this website
      for free and search girls/guys in your local city. Then you can
      contact them via email, IM or webcam and meet them for love thing.

      This is totally free. You can place your ad by this link:
      http://findloveonline.zoomshare.com/files/love.htm