Man I was sick of my occupation

  • teisha-reifel860@koalabearz.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 801 697-0461 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • alexis-sabry505@deafornot.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
        Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
        line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
        place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
        any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
        something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
        details 801 697-0461