Anniversary Reminder

  • James_K_Polk_Appreciation@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2008
      Reminder from: James_K_Polk_Appreciation Yahoo! Group

      Title: Anniversary of the death of James K. Polk in 1849

      Date: Sunday June 15, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: James K. Polk died at his new home, Polk Place, in Nashville, Tennessee, at 3:15 on the afternoon of Friday, June 15, 1849. Polk's devotion to his wife is illustrated by his last words: "I love you, Sarah. For all eternity, I love you."

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • James_K_Polk_Appreciation@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2009

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2010

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 14, 2011