Re: A new Polk biography availble on 8th April

  • Evelyn Radecke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi,

      when I talked to the Lady in my bookshop she knew nothing of the
      book, but took my preorder and swore she'd get it for me as soon
      possible. So the book cannot be released in Germany. I noticed that
      one of the great German book-wholesalers had listed it, but only to
      allow preorders. So I will not be ahead of my co-fans across the
      ocean, but must be glad if I'm not too far behind.

      So long

      Evelyn

      --- In James_K_Polk_Appreciation@yahoogroups.com, "Ken S"