June 2010

  • J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      I am in Baltimore working with the Baltimore Shakespeare Festival and poised to open "Comedy of Errors" and "Scapin" playing the title role. Should be quite fun! The stage is set in a lovely park bordering a mansion so bring your wine and nibblies. Then in Sept back to the Pubilc Theater in Pittsburgh to be in "The Royal Family". A great cast and a terrific theater in which to work.

      http://www.baltimoreshakespeare.org/joomla/

      http://www.ppt.org/content/showstickets.cfm?showId=40