  • J
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
      A very short time before the Master's program ends. This year was packed-5 shows and a multitude of readings and teaching-off to do 'Scapin' at Baltimore Shakespeare (doubling with 'Comedy of Errors')
      Scapin will be fun-we will be using the version by Bill Irwin. Hopefully I will do it justice. Scapin is such a fun role and I am very excited to play him! Let the bits abound! So far for the Fall there are irons in various fires--so until I sign the contracts-they shall be nameless. So nice to have work! And something to look forward to!
      More anon------