News

  • fitzjamie1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
      Well, 40 years ago, today, man walked upon the surface of the moon. When I look up tonight at that dot in space I will marvel and be amazed.
      So, I am AD on 'History Boys' at PICT which opens on August 2 and the next contracteded gig will be at the Pittxburgh Public Theater in 'Midsummer Night's Dream'. Excited. We'll see what comes up in the interem but it's always nice to have work to look forward to! Hardly comparable achievements, to be sure, but one does what one can.