More work on the horizon

  • fitzjamie1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      After starring as Mr. Collins in PICT Theatre's production of "Pride
      and Prejudice" I have been asked to return and appear in "Ideal
      Husband" and "Salome"- both by Oscar Wilde and the latter (adapted by
      Steven Berkoff) will be directed by Alan Stanford from the Gate
      Theatre, Dublin.
      They both will be very exciting productions and I am thrilled to be a
      part of them. Which means I will be in Pittsburgh for a while. Which
      is quite a good thing- the city is great and the folks I will be
      working with are terrific. More anon as I start rehearsals.