JAL log

  • japus10
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2004
      Hi all,

      Recently I started writting some notes while fighting with JAL
      sources.

      These notes are sourcecode related, so some changes will be only
      in my PC and others will be uploaded to CVS. The goal is to show the
      recent changes on JAL development between public packages releases;
      so if anyone takes JAL from CVS will know the real status of the
      compiler. I don't know where to put this file, so it will be here
      meanwhile I figure how to link it from jal.sourceforge.net:

      http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/jal/wwwdocs/htdocs/lo
      g.html?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.1

      Thanks,
      Javi.
      www.japus.org
    • Craig Franklin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2004
        On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 00:48, japus10 wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Recently I started writting some notes while fighting with JAL
        > sources.
        >
        > These notes are sourcecode related, so some changes will be only
        > in my PC and others will be uploaded to CVS. The goal is to show the
        > recent changes on JAL development between public packages releases;
        > so if anyone takes JAL from CVS will know the real status of the
        > compiler. I don't know where to put this file, so it will be here
        > meanwhile I figure how to link it from jal.sourceforge.net:

        Don't forget about:

        http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jal/jal/ChangeLog

        http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jal/jal/TODO