Documentation of JAL source code.

  • Javier Martínez by way of Javier Mart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      Hi all,

      If anyone is interested in a set of html files of JAL
      documented sources with Doxygen, the link is:

      This is my first try with this application, and seems that I
      can make something usefull. Config file included in the file.

      Caution!! This silly ~700Kb file will explode into ~7Mb. Look
      for "index.html" in "html" folder.

      Now it's time to see if this set of files can help us. ;-)

      --
      Regards,
      Javi.