MinGW build for native Windows use.

  • mark gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi all,
      Sorry for the delay, but I finaly made the changes to the JAL source
      code to support the building of jal.exe using MinGW such that users can
      use it in the same manner the msvc build of JAL is used.

      Specificaly if BUILD_NATIVE_WINDOWS is defined the separator is for a
      dos file system and the defult search path is path relative based on the
      location of the jal.exe file itself.

      (it would be best to define this in the configure scripts, but I
      manuatly edit jalcomp.h to make define this for now. Configuration
      scripting is a not my strong point.)

      The default build is to NOT define BUILD_NATIVE_WINDOWS.

      Perahps we could add a .configure --BUILD_NATIVE_WINDOWS option sometime.

      It seems to work ok.