good initiative !

  • Stef
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
      hi Developers,

      this is a good initiave (good idea Ziya) !

      Now the normal folks can follow what's all going on in the developers heads.
      Sourceforge is to difficult for guys like me.

      The idea to first fix the bugs and then and add functionality is the
      right approach.

      Is there already a bug list, or shall we shout ?

      Succes with the job !

      Stef
    • Ziya ERDEMIR
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
        Thanks Stef,

        If there is any other bugs please post here then I will list them in a file.

        Ziya

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
          I don't know if all of these are bugs, features or badly documented, but for a start:

          - Normal JAL calculations, routines should be allowed in interrupts

          - normal math,
           For instance
              A = B - C - D
          is calculated in JAL as
              A = B - ( C - D )

          - null pointer when simulation is set > 1000 with the code below
          pragma test assert  aap == 10
          pragma test assert SPBRG == 11
          pragma test done

          - asm bsf var,9  should produce an error message

          - if pragma table is used, compiler should give an error message when a page (I mean 255) boundery is crossed

          Stef

          Ziya ERDEMIR wrote:
          Thanks Stef,

          If there is any other bugs please post here then I will list them in a file.

          Ziya
          this is a good initiave (good idea Ziya) !

          Now the normal folks can follow what's all going on in the developers heads.
          Sourceforge is to difficult for guys like me.

          The idea to first fix the bugs and then and add functionality is the
          right approach.

          Is there already a bug list, or shall we shout ?

          Succes with the job !

          Stef

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Ziya ERDEMIR
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
            Hi Stef,

            > - Normal JAL calculations, routines should be allowed in interrupts
            I think wouter can answes this whether it is bug or not. but I think this will be the subject of next year (too difficult for now)

            >- normal math,
             For instance
                A = B - C - D
            is calculated in JAL as
                A = B - ( C - D )
            same as above. It needs more understanding of Jal.c "code generation" part.

            > - null pointer when simulation is set > 1000 with the code below
            pragma test assert  aap == 10
            pragma test assert SPBRG == 11
            pragma test done
            Can you explain a bit more ">1000". Is it simulated instruction?

            > - asm bsf var,9  should produce an error message

            this can be either in parsing part or in "code generation (C-G)" part. The latter may be easy. Yesterday I had a look to "C-G" partthat part and I think I can add an error message there.

            - if pragma table is used, compiler should give an error message when a page (I mean 255) boundery is crossed
            I have no idea right now.

            All of these added BUGLIST.

            Regards

            Ziya