JalV2 with rickpic and eeprom data supression.

  • Mark Gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 6:52 PM
      I'm porting my MarkIII sample programs from Jal0.4.62 to jalv2 and I'm
      having problems with the hex file output of the Jalv2 compiler.

      After futzing around a bit I found that the hex file generated using the
      command line : jalv2 -rickpic has both fuse and eeprom data in the hex
      file that the Rick Farmer boot loader doesn't know how to deal with.

      After a while I found the -no-fuse compiler option, but I still need to
      have a -no-eeprom flag as well. And while I'm thinking about it,
      shouldn't the compiler know that, that boot loader doesn't do fuse or
      eeprom data?

      Is there some easy code changes I could make to pic.c to make it more
      automagic? (I attempted a couple of hacks that didn't work as expected
      so I thought I'd ask on the list before I get too far into it.)

      Thanks,

      --mgross