anyone has seen this buggie ?

  • Stef Mientki
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      hi All,

      I found some weird bug again, ....
      ... am I the only one who finds these strange bugs ?
      ... or the only one who dares to report these possible bugs, risking
      it's my own stupid mistake ;-)

      These 2 lines works perfectly
      <JAL>
      include some_library
      var byte S1
      </JAL>

      Now if I exchange the 2 lines, JAL gives an compiler error, which is not
      correct (at least in my opinion ;-)
      <JAL>
      var byte S1
      include some_library
      </JAL>

      What's in some_library:
      <JAL>
      procedure some_procedure is
      var byte S1
      end procedure
      </JAL>

      Apparently the scope of variables is lost.
      This problem occures in 4.59 and 4.62
      The program where the error occures is rather large,
      and I'm in the middle of time critical development,
      and short program didn't reveal this bug,
      but when I've some more time,
      I'll try to shrink the program to get a more precise location of the
      problem.

      But maybe someone else has seen and located this error before ??

      cheers,
      Stef