Re: [Jal_developers] 18F6390 question

  • Javier Martinez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi Jacek,

      Based on RAM and FLASH you could use it as a 18F442, but with some
      tips:

      - Rewrite SFRs definition file for your specific processor.
      - Take care of FLASH usage.
      - Access boundary is at 0x80 (instead of 0x60).
      - Extended instruction set are not implemented.

      SFRs in the range 0xF60 .. 0xF7F are managed OK, but they're managed
      as GPRs in bank_15. That is, in these instructions a=0 and BSR=15
      changing the bank assigment.

      Regards,
      Javi.