This list unites the Jain community distributed throughout the world and facilitates positive interaction
The list is non-sectarian and will publicize messages without regard to any particular sects like Derawasi, Sthanakwasi, Digamber, Swetamber, Kanji Swami, Srimad Rajchandra etc. We hope to have as many Jains as possible belong to this group.
If your community or temple is having a major Pratistha Mahotsav or convention or you have something which is in the best interests of Jainism worthy of appealing to the masses, please post your message on this group for a worldwide coverage.
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.