New Zealand Symposium News

  • Vernon K. Jacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Everyone I know who has been to New Zealand says they want to return
      for another visit. So when David Tanzer asked me if I would be
      interested on helping him to organize a symposium in New Zealand, I
      eagerly agreed. We decided to hold the symposium in early December
      (the 4th, 5th and 6th) because when it will be cold or snowing in
      North America it will be summer time down under.

      David is a U.S. asset protection attorney who lives in New Zealand and
      commutes to the U.S. where he practices law in Vail, Colorado. For the
      past two months, he has been "down under" working on securing speakers
      and a meeting facility. And he has done a great job of both. David has
      lined up a dozen of the top professionals and government spokespersons
      as speakers and has negotiated a really GREAT deal on room
      reservations at the luxurious Hyatt Regency Auckland.

      We have called this the Escape to New Zealand Symposium because it is
      about investing, retiring, working or doing business in New Zealand,
      as well as about asset protection trusts in the Cook Islands. As a
      speaker, I will be discussing (1) How to Legally Save Taxes Offshore
      and (2) Offshore Tax Compliance for U.S. persons. David will discuss
      International Asset Protection Planning for U.S. Individuals & Firms.
      Adrian Taylor, the Asiaciti trustee involved in the Anderson case,
      will discuss the issues involved in that famous case and other trust
      administration issues in the Cook Islands and New Zealand.

      Other speakers will explain the NZ tax laws, immigration laws,
      investment opportunities, know your customer rules, and business or
      investment incentives for foreign persons or companies.

      We are offering a HUGE early -bird discount for the first 20 confirmed
      reservations. Payment in advance is not required. You only need to let
      me know by phone (913-362-9667) or email (vernjacobs@...) that
      you are seriously interested and want to reserve one of the discount
      seats. For details about the program, the speakers, the hotel and the
      registration fees, go to http://www.offshorepress.com/seminar-nz06.htm

      I'd like to ask each of you a small favor. As you know, no payment is
      required to participate in this group and I don't charge people to
      answer their questions via this medium. But I would greatly appreciate
      your help in spreading the word about this unique symposium.

      If you know anyone or are aware of any other email discussion or news
      list that might be interested in this program, please forward this
      notice to them. If you have a web site, I would appreciate a link to
      our New Zealand Symposium announcement page on your site.

      And, if you might be interested in attending this program, please let
      me know so that I can reserve one of the discount seats for you.

      Vern Jacobs
      http://www.offshorepress.com/seminar-nz06.htm