For the Jacobites, King James II and VII continued to reign until his death when he was succeeded by his son, James III and VIII (called "The Old Pretender"). In turn he was succeeded by his sons, Charles III (called "Bonnie Prince Charlie") and Henry IX and I.
After the death of King Henry IX and I in 1807, the succession passed first to the House of Savoy, then to the House of Austria-Este, and finally to the House of Wittelsbach. The current representative is Duke Franz of Bavaria.
- Oct 17, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.