2 Day Sale at FTDNA - starting now, ending Saturday night

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012

      A short 2-day sale for both new kits and upgrades:

      Tt's again DNA day tomorrow and Family Tree DNA felt that was good enough for us to have a short two day sale.

      Nearly the entire offering will be on sale these two days, including upgrades that were not on last year's sale.  The sale will begin at 6PM Thursday April 19th and will conclude at 11:59PM on Saturday April 21st.

      There will be no need for a coupon - all prices will be automatically adjusted on the website.

      We hope that this will give a big boost to your projects!

      New Kits

       Current Group PriceSALE PRICE
      Y-DNA 12$99$59
      mtDNA$99$59

      Y-DNA 37$149$129
      Y-DNA 67$238$199
      Family Finder$289$199
      mtFullSequence (FMS)$299$249

      Y-DNA 12 + mtDNA$179$118
      FF + Y-DNA 12$339$258
      FF + mtDNA$339$258
      FF+ Y-DNA 37$438$328
      FF + mtDNAPlus$438$328
      Comprehensive (FF + FMS + Y-DNA 67)$797$657

      Upgrades
      Y-DNA 12$89$59
      mtDNA add-on$89$59
      Y-DNA 12-37 Marker$99$69
      Y-DNA 37-67 Marker$99$79
      Y-DNA 12-67 Marker$199$148
      mtFullSequence upgrade (HVR1 to Mega)$269$199
      mtFullSequence upgrade (HVR2 to Mega)$269$199
      mtFullSequence add-on$289$219
      Family Finder add-on$289$199

      Login to place your order.

      You are welcome to blog about this, report this to your group members, or send an email to your distribution list, but when it's over, it's over.

      As always, we appreciate your continued support.

      Best regards,

      Bennett Greenspan