Re: [Jackson_Genealogy] Terrible Ordeal...........Evyonne Andrews Eddins

  • Karen Perlowsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17 9:52 PM
      Don't have any idea who you are and sound like you are a scammer. Hotels have your credit card info as soon as you check in and even when you book it before you get there. Your credit care co can overnight you a card any where in the world althoug there may be a charge. so you're really not stranded and if you really had a problem, go to the American Consulate. you have your passport so that shouldn'nt be a problem. Just don't ask random people to send you CASH. Call some one you know.

      Karen

      I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,I'm stuck in Manila, Philippines with family right now, we came down here on vacation, we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags,cash,credit cards and cell phone were stolen from us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, we still have some money in our account but we don't have access to it right here. The authorities are not being 100% supportive to the matter but the good thing is that we still have our passports but don't have enough money to clear the hotel bills, please i need you to loan me $2,200 USD, I'll reimburse you as soon as I'm back home. You have my word, Hope to read from you soon.

      Regards,
      Evyonne.

    • ifs@hiwaay.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17 9:59 PM
        Karen and all,

        Tis a scammer message slightly altered from one that has been used for
        several years.
        Your info concerning what can and should be done if the described
        problem occurs is very accurate.

        Woody