Terrible Ordeal...........Evyonne Andrews Eddins

  • Evyonne Eddins
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
      I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,I'm stuck in Manila, Philippines with family right now, we came down here on vacation, we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags,cash,credit cards and cell phone were stolen from us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, we still have some money in our account but we don't have access to it right here. The authorities are not being 100% supportive to the matter but the good thing is that we still have our passports but don't have enough money to clear the hotel bills, please i need you to loan me $2,200 USD, I'll reimburse you as soon as I'm back home. You have my word, Hope to read from you soon.

      Regards,
      Evyonne.

    • Bob Mitchell
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
        Looks like your email has been hacked as well Evyonne!

      • ifs@hiwaay.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
          Quoting Bob Mitchell <bmitchell@...>:

          > Looks like your email has been hacked as well Evyonne!

        • Karen Perlowsky
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
            Don't have any idea who you are and sound like you are a scammer. Hotels have your credit card info as soon as you check in and even when you book it before you get there. Your credit care co can overnight you a card any where in the world althoug there may be a charge. so you're really not stranded and if you really had a problem, go to the American Consulate. you have your passport so that shouldn'nt be a problem. Just don't ask random people to send you CASH. Call some one you know.

            Karen

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
              Karen and all,

              Tis a scammer message slightly altered from one that has been used for
              several years.
              Your info concerning what can and should be done if the described
              problem occurs is very accurate.

              Woody