Jackson Update Letter

  • imjaniejac@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2011
      To all Jackson kinfolk and researchers,

      The Jackson website has been updated this evening.  Several Jackson descendants have sent their family information and Dr. Troha sent more on Townsend Jackson of New York whose descendants moved on to upper Pennsylvania.  I'm always glad to receive contributed information!

      There are now 24,316 individuals in the database, an additional 164 folks since the January upload.  The site has had 62,018 visitors.  You can view a summary of the additions and changes here: http://www.jacksonfamilygenealogy.com/pages/additionsandchanges_2011.htm .

      Would anyone be interested in contributing census transcriptions on any of the folks that I haven't got to yet?  I found a URL to ancestry.com census records that allows one to locate all years not just a year at a time.  Maybe this is common knowledge; but it was new to me so I thought I should share it: http://search.ancestry.com/search/grouplist.aspx?group=usfedcen .

      Happy hunting!
      Janie