Re: Jackson update letter

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3 4:21 PM

      Woody,
      Did your father's mother have male siblings?  If no male Jackson brothers for her, how about up a generation?  Did she have Jackson uncles??  Have you researched up the line until you found one or more Jackson males, then search back down THEIR line to find a living male Jackson who might be persuaded to test??  It's just a thought.

      Janie

      --- In Jackson_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Woody" <ifs@...> wrote:

      > Janie,
      >
      > Thanks for all the efforts you provide for the families.
      > An interesting find.
      > I wish my DNA 67 markers could be used in the Jackson Project but as a Williams male I have not found a method to do so.
      > Jackson is one of my blood lines; from my father's mother.
      >
      > I encourage all to keep up the efforts.

    • Woody
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5 1:36 PM
        Janie,

        Thanks.
        She had two brothers who did not have children.
        She and her three sisters had numerous children.
        She had numerous uncles and great uncles.

        There is at least one Jackson male descendent still living.
        I will contact him.