William Jackson of Pasquotank Co., North Carolina

  • Bob Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Is there anyone out there researching the William Jackson line from Albemarle/Pasquotank Co., NC?

      The line:

      William 1643-1697
          Daniel 1673-1737
              Zacharias 1714-1749
                  Dempsey 1734-?
                      Jesse 1761-1826 in Haywood Co., TN

      All other births and deaths are in Albemarle or Pasquotank Co., North Carolina.  Jesse served in the Revolution and his Pension # is R5515, copy on Footnotes.

      Bob Mitchell
    • Chuck Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009

        I have been trying to research a William M. Jackson b. 1-22-1809, d. 1-27-1886, but don’t have a county of birth, residence or death for him.

        His male heirs were, James Bluford Lafayette Jackson and William Addison Jackson. I believe they died in Pontotoc, Mississippi.

        Chuck Jackson