Success Story

  • imjaniejac@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
      In a 2006 email Darrell wrote: "What is needed is a group of genealogists to work on our William Jackson (NJ>Wilkes NC>Carter TN).  A group that have solved all their problems, are bored to death and would appreciate the challenge."   Well, we haven't got all our problems solved and I don't think were bored, but we do enjoy a challenge and we're closer now than before!!

      We've finally found a descendant of James Jackson and Abigail Fairchild who was willing to participate in the Jackson DNA project.  And the great news is - drum roll - he has tested positive to be a descendant of Robert Jackson of Hempstead!! - the same line as Darrell.

      He's had just the 12 marker test and has recently ordered an upgrade to 67 marker so that will give us more information.

      James Jackson & Abigail Fairchild
         Ebenezer Jackson
            James Chambers Jackson
               William Edgar Jackson
                  Marcus Hyatt Jackson
                     Harry Luther Jackson Sr.
                        Harry Luther Jackson Jr.
                           C. L. Jackson, living participant in the DNA project

      Anyone related to any part of this line is encouraged to contact me at imjaniejac@... .
      Janie

    • JERALD GROSS
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008

        This is GREAT news.  I am so pleased that the DNA project has allowed us to confirm so much research.

        Jerry

[...]

        Anyone related to any part of this line is encouraged to contact me at imjaniejac@aol. com .
        Janie