Re: [Jackson_Genealogy] Jackson family

  • Corinne Flatt
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2007
      Bob,
      How do you know he might be one of MY cousins?
      Thanks,
      Corinne

      Bob Mitchell <bob.mitchell@...> wrote:
      Panther,

      I ran across one of your cousins a few months ago.  His name is Franklin Jackson and he lives in Jackson, TN.   He is in his late 70's to early 80's I would guess.

      His line is close to your line in Crockett Co. or at least you share a common Grandfather, Elisha M. Jackson.

      Benjamin Jackson of Anson Co., NC
          David Jackson 1758-1824
              David Jackson 1798-1872
                  Elisha M. Jackson 1823-1908
                      Meekins Newton Jackson, MD 1850-1884
                          James Robert Jackson 1877-1984
                              Malcolm R. Jackson 1910-1985
                                  James Franklin Jackson

    • Corinne Flatt

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 1, 2007
          Corinne,

          I did not say that he might be on of YOUR cousins.  The message was addressed to Black Panther.  His line goes back to Crockett Co., Tennessee and Elisha Jackson.

          Bob
        • Sam Starks
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 6, 2007
            Greetings Bob!

            It's been a while.  I usually perk up when I here about Elisha, James Newton (Punch) and the Crockett county Jacksons as I am connected through Timothy Jackson...via Elisha's slave girl "Lee" Jackson.  For the record, my great grand father was Charlie Jackson...the bi-racial son of Elisha and Lee Ann.

            God bless.

            Sam Starks

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 6, 2007
                Sam,

                Thanks for clearing that up.  I could not remember the exact connection.  I will put this in my file this time instead of trying to remember it:-)

                Bob
              • Corinne Flatt
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 6, 2007
                  Bob,
                  Sorry for the mis-understanding........must have been sent out as a "group" mailing since myself as well as others received it.  Sorry for the inconvenience on YOUR part.
                  Corinne

                  Bob Mitchell <bob.mitchell@...> wrote:
                  Corinne,

                  I did not say that he might be on of YOUR cousins.  The message was addressed to Black Panther.  His line goes back to Crockett Co., Tennessee and Elisha Jackson.

                  Bob

                • Littlewolf Jackson

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 10, 2007
                      Littlewolf,

                      I'm sorry, I don't have either of these women in my database.

                      Bob
                    • Littlewolf Jackson