Re: FTDNA Jackson Group Website Updated

  • Evyonne Andrews Eddins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      All results, New Info, New Group, etc. should now be up to date.
      PLEASE, PLEASE send in your ancestry lineage via email or your GEDCOM
      through your Personal Page for your information may be complete as
      listed within this site. Since the second surgery on the ole arm (the
      initial fall caused extensive nerve damage in left hand and arm which
      now has been repaired), an estimated recovery schedule of 6-18 months
      has been determined before I'm back to "almost normal" (we'll see, I'm
      a tough ole bird).

      Please check and double check your personal kit informaiton, and advise
      if any corrections/additions are necessary.

      Thanks a million for your patience
      Evyonne Andrews Eddins
      Your Jackson Project Co-Administrator