email

  • Mary Harkey Russell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2007
      I'm not getting anything from the list?  Is there no activity?
      Mary
    • Charles M. Jackson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2007
        Hi Mary,

        I have been busy with other ventures lately and have not been
        researching much. It has been a little slow with the e-mails lately. I
        guess others have taken a little respite alos.

        Chuck Jackson

        --- In Jackson_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Harkey Russell"
        <maryiola@...> wrote:

        > I'm not getting anything from the list? Is there no activity?
        > Mary

      • Mary Harkey Russell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2007
          I haven't been doing a thing but housework and watching my great grand daughter.  The future is genealogy too, and she is my future.   I run 18 lists and 20 message boards and all is quiet.  It must indicate summer time. Hopefully the calm before a storm of winter genealogy researching.
          Love to all.  Mary

        • Bob Mitchell
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2007
            I am currently re-examining my position on the Stephen Jacksons of Anson and Chesterfield.  I should be finished with it in a day or so and will post it on this forum for others to review and discuss.

            Bob Mitchell
          • Janie
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2007
              --- In Jackson_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Mitchell"
              <bob.mitchell@...> wrote:

              > I am currently re-examining my position on the Stephen Jacksons of
              Anson and Chesterfield. I should be finished with it in a day or so
              and will post it on this forum for others to review and discuss.

              > Bob Mitchell

              I am currently inputting Bob's research on this Stephen, integrating
              it with some info from Stephen's descendants. It won't be ready for
              uploading for a while; so I'll watch this discussion with interest.
              I'd like to have the latest thoughts on this before I put this online.
              If changes need to be made to what is already input, I can make those
              changes before the upload. This should be a major addition to
              http://www.jacksonfamilygenealogy.com