Re: FTDNA Jackson Group Project

  • Evyonne Andrews Eddins
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      Just to let you know - - Postings to our website
      www.familytreedna.com/public/Jackson will be slower being put on-
      line.

      Last Thursday, I took a fall and ended up with a compound fracture
      just below my left hand, had to have surgery due to one bone
      splintered and made a bad puncture wound. They put in a plate, sewed
      up the open wound, and sent me home Friday `bout noon.

      start therapy. Typing with one hand is something else. Please bear
      with me and I do apologize for the future delays

      There are unreceived results, as well as others who have not turned
      in their lineages. Please help me by encouraging members within your
      group(s) to submit same.

      Should you have any questions/concerns please let me know – plus
      include your phone number to where I can more easily get back in
      touch with you

      Evyonne Eddins
      FTDNA Jackson Group Project
      Co-Administer
      evonandrews@sbcglobal
    • Ed Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        OUCH!! Evyonne, I'm sorry to hear that you hurt yourself so badly. Hang in
        there and get well soon.

        Ed Jackson
        Poco Tejas Ranch
        Sapulpa, Ok

[...]

        The Group Homepage is:

        Please visit the Jackson DNA Project Website at:
        http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Jackson/
        Yahoo! Groups Links