Y-DNA and mtDNA gift certificates for Jacskon Project

  • John McAnally
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      To all Jacksons, FTDNA is offering a gift certificate between now and the end of DECEMBER. $30 off on a 25 or 37 marker Y-DNA test for two new participants and $15 of for one mtDNA test. See the notice below. This is ONLY for new participants. If you know of anyone that was thinking about joining get in touch with them now.

      Jack McAnally
      Volunteer Co Administrator on the Jackson & McAnally Y-DNA Surname Projects

      To Jackson group manager,

      As we enter the 2005 Holiday Season, Family Tree DNA would like to thank
      all our Group Administrators for their support during this and past years.
      We would also like to take the opportunity to give each Surname Project a
      $75 gift in the form of 3 Gift Certificates - 2 for Y-DNA and 1 for
      mtDNA - that will be valid according to the following terms:

      a) Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or offer
      b) Each $30 gift certificate is to be used with one test kit - either a
      Y-DNA25 or a Y-DNA37
      c) Each $15 gift certificate is to be used with one mtDNA test kit.
      d) Kits must be ordered and paid for by December 31st, 2005
      e) Not valid for test upgrades, add-ons or Y-DNA12.

      How to use the Gift Certificate:
      1) If you order the test under the "Invoice" method, please contact
      Julie@... with the kit number and have her apply the Gift
      Certificate to the kit.
      2) If you order the test under the "Credit Card" method, please contact
      Julie@... with the kit number and have her refund the value
      of the Gift Certificate to the credit card used in the purchase.

      A copy of those terms can be found at your GAP/General Fund. The General
      Fund will contain those 3 Certificates, and as they are used we will
      remove them from the General Fund.

      Thank you again for your support!

      E-mail anytime!

      Max Blankfeld