Recumbent For Sale, Rans Stratus Long Wheel Base

  • jeffzac
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 9:41 AM

      Hi Guys,  Here is a good chance to try out a high quality used recumbent with about 450 miles of use.  If you want to see it, I'm in Madison, MS. Text or call me at 601-954-7777.

      Production date 09/2002, serial # SX09020944

      Rans Long wheel base, 93" overall front to rear of tires.

      Alexrims DA16 front and rear, with Shimano LX Deor hubs

      Primo Comet tires. . .fully armored / tube liners/ thorn res. Tubes, and slimed too, rated @ 100 psi.

      Avid brake levers

      27 spd. SRAM 9.0 derailleur front & rear, and grip shifts

      Shimano 105 Hollowtech cranks

      Fusion pedals

      Single clamp adjustable seat

      "Zipper" Road Fairing

      "Quick Track" front and rear racks

      "Third Eye" rear view mirror

      "Cat Eye" strobes front and rear

      "NR" Halogen head light with rechargeable battery pack and charger

      Tour pack designed for RANS

      (2) Dual water bottle holders

      This bicycle retailed for $1500.00 in '04, the accessories totaled nearly $800.00

      The total miles are estimated 450+/-, everything is in excellent condition, and the paint shows minor defects (chips near rear chain area/normal for LWB).

      This is a serious touring bike.

      Please call for quickest response, Jeff 601-954-7777

      I am open to offers, and motivated to sell the bike locally.