Slow Spokes Ride

  • Wesley Henson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2005
      Michelle and Kelly,

      Thanks for the ride today, I wasn't sure if I could ride that far
      after being off my bike for the last 3 weeks. I am looking forward to
      next weeks ride.

      Thank you,
      Wes
    • Michelle Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hey All,

        The Slow Spokes will be pulling out of the MS High School Athletics bldg in Clinton tomorrow morning at 8:00 (get there at 7:45) for a 28 ish mile ride.  The temps should be in the high 50's and climb into the high 60's before the ride is over. We should average 13-14 mph

        The reason for the earlier time and shorter distance is that several of us have things we need to do in the afternoon.

        For those of you that were not able to make it on the Tishomingo trip, it was beautiful.  The hills were no where near as bad as we thought they would be and the foliage was gorgeous.  Crossing the Tennessee River was awesome.  We are going to have to do this trip again in the Spring!

        If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or call me at 61-573-2057.

        Thanks,

        Michelle