About DNA

  • jacksoncountyin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hello Richard,
      If you would like to put up a link to the Maxwell DNA study group or
      person to contact on the DNA page, send me the information about
      contact and I will get it up asap.

      Sheri
    • Richard Maxwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        Here is the link to the Maxwell DNA Study. Thanks in advance for adding the link.  As I mentiond, I would appreciate ANY information about David Harvey Maxwell, his wife Louisa Jane Thompson, John Maxwell, his wife Mahala Widdle, and especially Bazil Maxwell. Family history is that Bazil married a woman named Forgey in Jackson County. I have been adding some more picture and documents to the picture album in the group.

        Richard Maxwell
        richardemaxwell@...

      • Sheri Bush
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
          Richard,
          Your Study is listed on the front page for a while.  You also have a box on the DNA page.
          Thanks so much for the post.  Also thanks for posting the photos.  Everyone should go and have a look at them.  Just click on photos.
          Good Luck!

          On 8/1/07, Richard Maxwell <richardemaxwell@...> wrote:
          .

          --