two more days

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      A reminder to Seminar Members that we have only three days left for
      posing questions to Professor Dunn. The Seminar ends on Saturday, May
      5th. So no questions will be accepted after 7pm on Friday, May 4th.

      If you have been putting off raising an issue with Professor Dunn,
      please don't do so any longer or you may find yourself in the
      "opportunity lost" category.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --