a week to go and a puzzeling silence

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      As you may have noticed, traffic here on the seminar has been very slow
      in the last few days. Few of our over 200 subscribers have taken
      advantage of the opportunity Professor Dunn has made available to us --
      a lamentable fact I think.

      We have only one week left to exchange questions and viewpoints with
      Professor Dunn. It would be a pity if the Seminar ends in the foreboding
      silence in which it now stands -- especially a whole week short of its
      ending date.

      Substantive questions please!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson