Re: [J_D_G_DunnSeminar]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:03 AM
      Dear Hope E. Rosenbaum-Werner,
      Glad you've enjoyed the conversation. So have I. Unfortunately I am not
      as 'up' on the whole question of oral Torah and of transition from oral to
      Jewish scripture as I would like to be. For the former I am dependent on
      specialized studies like the Strack-Stemberger Intro to Talmud and Midrash (ch.
      4 on Oral and Written Tradition). On the latter I have always been attracted
      to the James Sanders thesis about developing canonicity. Beyond that I would
      have to do some more digging around before I could come up with a relevant
      reading list. Sorry not to be able to contribute more effectively on this.
      JDGD