End of the Seminar with J.D.G.Dunn

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2001
      We have now come to the end of our online Seminar with Professor Dunn.
      There may yet be a few responses from Professor Dunn to turn up. But we
      must call a halt to all postings to him.

      Let me express my profound gratitude to Professor Dunn for his
      willingness to participate in the Seminar and for all that he has given
      us to think about both in his paper and in his responses to the
      questions that we've sent to him.

      I'd also like to thank all of those who subscribed and sent in posts.
      Apologies to those whose posts were not sent on to the List. The
      exigencies of the Seminar demanded some selectivity.

      I'm sure I speak for us all when I wish Professor Dunn the best of luck
      with his HJ enterprise and that we all are very eager to see the
      directions he takes with it.

      So now, without further ado, I declare the Seminar closed.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2001
        Dear Jeffrey,
        Thanks for offering me the opprotunity to take part in the discussion - a
        good experience. And I am grateful to you for organising it and to all who
        took part. I hope they found it beneficial as well.
        Greetings and regards,
        Jimmy