95Re: [J_D_G_DunnSeminar] Orality in Literary Composition

    May 3 2:28 AM
      Dear Larry,
      I'm sure the sort of data you mention is an important part of the larger
      picture, but I'm less confident that it contributes very much to the issue of
      oral tradition/transmission. More important in that context is the concept of
      second orality - literary texts never read but only heard.
      But thanks for the reminder of this dimension.
      Jimmy Dunn