111Re: [J_D_G_DunnSeminar] more psychologicol studies

    May 6, 2001
      Dear AH,
      Apologies for the delay in replying - had to take a couple of days
      off on family business (including seeing my daughter in a tremendous
      performance of Sondheim's A Little Night Music in Leicester.
      Thanks for extra info. I'll try to take a look at the bibliog you
      have cited. And should I want to quote it I'll certainly acknowledge
      your help.
      JDGD